Join us to honor this year’s outstanding members of the maritime community.
Please make plans to join us at the Audubon Tea Room on Friday, March 9 as we honor this year's outstanding members of the maritime community. Enjoy a variety of entertainment while enjoying dinner and bidding in the silent auction. All proceeds from this event will benefit Global Maritime Ministries.
Audubon Tea Room • 6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118
Dress: Business Formal
We would like to thank these event sponsors for their generous support!
Gold Sponsor $25,000
• 3 Reserved Tables • Tickets to the Patron Party
• Advertise in the Patron Party Swag Bag
• Tickets to Global Fest
• Digital Ad at the Gala and Global Fest
• Full-page Ad in the Gala and Global Fest Programs
• Logo on Email Publicity for the Gala and Global Fest
• Logo on our Website • Logo on all 2018 Ministry Publications
Silver Sponsor $15,000
• 2 Reserved Tables • Tickets to the Patron Party
• Digital Ad at the Gala • Half-page Ad in the Program
• Logo on the Website • Logo on Email Publicity for the Gala
Bronze Sponsor $5,000
• 1 Reserved Table • Quarter-page Ad in the Program
• Logo on the Website
All gifts and donations to Global Maritime Ministries are tax deductible.
Two very special awards have been created to pay tribute to the exceptional people of the maritime community.
Gary LaGrange has been named as the first recipient of the Crystal Lighthouse Award, which celebrates the Maritime Person of the Year. LaGrange is recognized for his contributions to the port community throughout his 40-year career in the maritime industry, including 15 years as president and chief executive officer of the Port of New Orleans.
Michael Colomb has been named as the first recipient of the Rev. John P. Vandercook Service Award, which celebrates the Maritime Humanitarian of the Year. This award is named for the founder of Global Maritime Ministries. Colomb is recognized for his selfless care and concern for the well-being of international seafarers throughout his career as a maritime attorney. Colomb serves on the Board of Directors for the North American Maritime Ministry Association and Global Maritime Ministries.
Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.